Social insurance labor consultant corporation Mass labor consulting (hereinafter referred to as “our office”) carries out business such as labor law, procedural affairs under the law related to social insurance, payroll work, consultation on related laws and regulations .
In order to achieve mission of corporate activities and social contribution, our office prescribes this personal information protection policy concerning the handling of personal information retained from business partners, customers, and employees of our office and strict management We will continue to fulfill our responsibilities. In addition, we will do this by paying maximum attention to acquisition and handling of specific personal information.
Our office policy
- In order to carry out the project purpose, our office clarifies the purpose of use, acquires, uses and provides in an appropriate manner, and uses the acquired personal information within the scope of the purpose of use, it is not purposeful We will take measures to prevent the use of.
- Our office will comply with laws on the handling of personal information, guidelines set by the government, and other norms in all personal information handled.
- In the case of consigning some or all of the personal information you keep, we select companies and individuals that meet the standards of management level, make contracts, and take appropriate measures and control.
- Our office will conduct sufficient safety prevention management and countermeasures against dangerous situations such as leakage, loss, damage and destruction of personal information and take corrective measures.
- Our office responds to requests for disclosure of personal information from the person who entrusted personal information and responds.
- For consultation of complaints, we have a consultation window, we will respond quickly with good faith.
- Our office will continuously review our personal information management system and work on improving from time to time.
In addition, our personal information management system complies with the Japanese Industrial Standard JIS Q 15001.
Handling of personal information and other detailed items are posted on the following pages and related pages.
(Personal information inquiry window)
3-1 Ekimae Honcho, Kawasaki-ku, Kawasaki City NMF Kawasaki East Exit Building 4F
Tel 044-233-7375 Fax 044-233-1010
Regarding the handling of personal information
Date set ：July 1, 2005
Last revised date ：April 1, 2019
Social insurance labor consultant Mass labor consulting
Representative Nomi Masuyama